미국 버지니아 중고차, 신차 구매 전문 - 한국자동차

9909 Main Street, Fairfax, VA 22031
TEL: (703)352-8949

033.JPG

I was extremely pleased with our experience at Hankook Motors. I typically prefer to buy cars from a private party, because they're usually cheaper. However, because we were on a tight schedule to find a new car, and we didn't want to make a poor decision or buy a lemon, we made the choice to look at dealerships. We were looking primarily at Honda CR-Vs, so when I came across the fully-loaded 2008 CR-V , I knew I had found a fantastic deal. I felt the price was low, and was worried there had been a mistake on the listing. I inquired anyway, and visited as early as I could the very next day. When I saw the car, it was in better condition than I had expected, and had a completely clean carfax. I jokingly told the salesman, Pat, I thought I'd be getting a steal on the car at the price they listed. He admitted that they'd made a mistake in listing it so low, and that they'd already raised the price by $800 (still low, in my opinion). I was worried they'd expect me to meet the new price, but Pat assured me that I was locked in at the original price I'd inquired about. What a relief! I test-drove the car and loved it. I needed to pick my wife up from the airport, but told Pat I wanted to bring her back to test-drive it as well, in hopes that we'd be making an offer. The sales manager told me that they had another customer coming in to look at the car, but that I was welcome to come back with my wife. Before I left, however, he assured me that they wouldn't sell the car out from under me. When I returned with my wife, we found out that not only was the car still there, but Hankook Motors had actually asked the other prospective buyer not to come in because we were so serious about the car. I felt that Pat and Mike kim really earned our trust, and it made me all the more happy to make an offer. We ultimately paid more than we wanted for the car, but not because they raised the price. It was because of the fantastic warranty that They offered. On an 8 year-old vehicle, things could start breaking at any moment. The 5 year, 50,000 mile warranty they offered gave me the peace-of-mind I needed to be happy buying a slightly older vehicle than I originally wanted. I'm now guaranteed to only pay $100 on any repair the car needs, and although I was already extremely happy with my experience at Hankook Motors, this sent me over the top! Having only ever bought cars from private sellers, having a warranty on my car--let alone one as good as this--wasn't something that had crossed my mind before I walked into the dealership. Laura helped us through the whole process, and she was wonderful. In the end, it was a great car-buying experience. I'll definitely look at Hankook Motors first the next time I need to buy a car. Everyone there was extremely personable and kind--by the end of the process they felt like old friends. I couldn't be happier with the car or with the service they provided!

Views :
Registered Date :
17:07:57
List of Articles
No. Subject Viewssort
104 Pleasant Experience !!! file 13170
Friendly and professional staff, worked with me to make a deal. Very pleasant experience without any unnecessary pressure. Would definitely do business with them again.  
103 직접 알아본 이상으로 돈을 아낄 수 있었읍니다 file 6495
안녕하세요 김태원 사장님. 얼마전 한국자동차에서 2009년형 Toyota Corolla를 구입한 유학생 김기환 입니다. 미국에 도착했을 때 부터 지금까지 큰 고민이었던 자동차 구입을 한국자동차와 함께 성공적으로 마칠 수 있어 정말 기쁩니다. 많은 도움을 받았지...  
102 ""Wonderful customer service and reliable business"" file 6284
I was looking for a reasonable used car. I had to search so many options and it took me a month or so. Eventually I found out about the " Hankook motors " and purchased a Toyota Corolla 2004. I can proudly say that " Hankook " has been my gr...  
101 "Excellent car buying experience! (Kevin & Emily McDonald)" file 6205
My daughter and I shopped for a vehicle to replace her 1993 Jeep Wagoneer. We were hoping to find an SUV, with low mileage for under $10K. Our search took us to Hankook motors where we were able to find a Hyundai Sana Fe that fit our needs. ...  
100 "Great service, purchased with confidence" file 6174
I purchased a 2008 BMW 335Xi and they live up to their name. I came in on a busy day since it is around Christmas. Louis was my sales rep. Even though he had multiple clients, he did his best to make sure everyone had the needed attention. I...  
99 "Mike makes the difference " file 6143
First impression is the best impression that drive me to dealership after the first meeting, where Louis & MIke is there to make the customers comfortable. Smile, hospitality, and knowledge are the ones that drive a business and MIke ...  
98 해외 체류 file 6138
단기 해외 체류를 한는 사람에게 무엇보다 중요한 것은 시간이다 짧은 체류기간 내에 소기의 목적 달성을 위해서 초기 정착부터 귀국 시 까지 시간과 에너지 낭비를 최소화되어야 한다 이러한 면에서 가장 신경이 쓰이는 것이 주택 외에 차량일 것이다. DC 에...  
97 "I had a great experience!!" file 6136
I found my car online through Cars.com, It's a 2006 Hyundai Sonata Lx. It was listed with only 86,000 miles and it was for just under $8,000. As is I was looking at about $835 in fees and taxes, that part is with any dealer, so I couldn't co...  
96 "Wow, an honest used car salesman" file 6130
I'd like to leave a little review of my dealings with MIke Kim and Mr. Rahi in particular. Mr. Rahi is not your typical used car salesman. He was very professional and low key. There were no hard pressure sales tactics whatsoever. I had pick...  
95 "To date, the best car buyung experience I have ever had !!" file 6129
Shopping for a used car can be challenging experience. My wife and I were looking for a very specific vehicle, including color, year and model. In all we found a half dozen vehicles that met our price range and criteria. Hankookmotors was ...  
94 " 안녕하세요. 한국 자동차 여러분 " 6106
저는 얼마전에 M.ben CLK500 을 귀 사무소에 매도한 김성희라고 합니다 제가 이번 거래를 통해 느낀점이 귀사에 도움되기를 바라며 짧게 의견 드리겠읍니다. 1.장점 -일처리가 신속하다 ( 한국 사람들을 딜러가 느릿느릿 걸어다니고. 움직임이 둔하면 싫어합니...  
93 " Outstanding Customer Service " file 6105
my sales associate was very personable and meet every expectation with flying colors. I was looking into this specific model and year for about a month now. The same make, model and year car was advertised for $2k more elsewhere and had 30K...  
92 " 한국 자동차는 확실한 조언자가 될수 있을것이라 확신한다 " file 6098
미국생활의 시작은 사용할 자동차 구입이라고 해도 과언이 아니다. 대중교통이 보편화되어 있지 않은 미국에서는 모든 업무와 생활이 자동차가 있어야지만 가능하다. 따라서 수많은 자동차 딜러가 있고 또 다양한 온라인 정보가 풍부하다. 자신에게 필요한 ...  
91 다시 미국에 온다면 주저없이 한국 자동차를 방문할 것입니다 file 6076
저는 6개월간의 짧은 연수과정으로 미국에 왔다. 초기 정착시 집렌트와 차구입이 가장 고민이었다. 무엇보다 정보의 부족과 또 준비할 시간도 부족해서 일 것이다. 결론적으로 말해서 연수과정을 끝내고 귀국을 앞두고 있는 지금, 그 무엇보다 자동차 구입 ...  
90 지인의 소개로 file 6072
2014년말 지인의 소개로 저는 중고차를 보러 한국자동차에 방문했습니다. 김태원 딜러께서 몇 년 후 중고차 재판매 가격, 자동차 관리의 편리성 등을 고려해서 저희 상황에 맞는 좋은 차량을 권해주셨고, 그 조언에 따라 구입한 차량을 지금까지 만족스럽게 타...  
89 "very good experience with A+" file 6052
Low pressure sale. Good price. Friendly service. Definitely will think of these guys again when I am looking for a new car. They gave me a good value on my trade in  
88 정말 행운입니다 file 6039
여러지인의 소개로 한국 자동차 김태원 사장님을 알게 되었는데 제게 는 정말 행운이었읍니다. 왜 주변에서 좋은 얘기를 많이 하는지 몸소 체험을 하게 되었는데.. 합리적인 가격 그리고 차후의 서비스 등등.. 초기 정착 차량구입에 두려움을 말끔히 지워지게 ...  
87 "Outstanding sales and Prefessionalism" file 6027
Was looking for an inexpensive but reliable car in good condition for my son who just graduated high school. Used DealerRated to locate dealers and then view inventory. Their website was easy and found a car we were interesed in that fit w...  
86 "Decent Price, Quality Staff" file 6017
Rahi and MIke made the experience enjoyable. He was low pressure and extremely accommodating. We will definitely think of them first when buying our next used vehicle.  
85 " Excellent customer service would definately recommend " file 5952
I came in couple of days ago and purchased the car. Mike was exceptional in understanding my needs, and he went extra mile to ensure superb customer experience! Thank you MIke ! Would definately recommend him . Thanks a bunch  

© Copyright 2013 Hankook Motors. All Rights Reserved